Thursday, May 22, 2008

20/5 ---22/5 sweetss ^^ n a few down -_-"

TUES-20/5...
My 2nd sis b'day! happy b'day nia ^O^...erm~at the same day,he n me got a gud progress ^^ hehe~ most talks day which r face to face de.. oni we two in de class room almost 15min.. wasei~hao jin zhang @.@"" i try 2 let him easy memorize dos peribhs by using my way n vry succeed^^ Then, vv cum bek n test him. He look at me when he success rmb wat i teach him b4.. haha! actuali he do lk vry clever de phiz ( kaka~cute!)
i blur abt "6" "7" is bad word.. he said try use cantonese 2 pronounce.. i sad it lowly.. he heard it n laugh.. vv said dun tic me bad..he said i so softly 2 talk bad word ( duno y. i feel sweet o..kaka! swt~) but, actuali im now stil duno y 6 7 is bad word =.=

21/5...
damn sad.. i boro my calculator to kak elfi who ald 4got bring ytd.. and now, i wait whole day, she oso din cum n return me.. i miss my calculator ah !!! i afraid of i cant c it during 2 weeks holiday.

22/5...
celebrate tche's day, weng hon sing "shall v talk", waa~ nice nice^^ n v all tek pic v chia, i lk her hu is a cute n reli you liao de tche nvr say sumting make me blur until dun lk +ma lor~
Beh +ma mark highest! yea~ me too kaka! but==" my 1 nid jin wei ( 82.777) his 1 no nid-.- ( 83.333).. yerr~let him chuan le..n stupid me go tel him dis thing@.#
2day kak alfi din cum~ ahh~ my "honey" laa~~
ej vry down due 2 his +ma mark..i try my best 2 comfort him..let him c baby laugh video n agree his say tat i look lk bobby =="" he stil feel wana die...i hv 2 train my consolation le!!!

>O<"Gambateh! my luvly fren!"

No comments: