Thursday, June 19, 2008

aB0ut de word "UnDerStanD"

ok ok ok...i try 2 understand u all...but can u pls understand me oso??? even abit..~.~
my mom amg me said me owaz face da comp. lk no nid tek da spm exam jiang...=="
2nite i wil dare dare tel u my result de...no da energy 2 care urs de complaint liao....juz let it ba!
i like simple thingss...but complicated thing wan cum i oso no measure de...

how come i oso canot understand myself le...like ben dan... "like" n "love" oso cant beza... ok! me de brain jiu shi so jian dan! canot think so many ting de... wat shld i do is juz put it down n stop thinking bout it!
i can solve add.ma ques even if hw much it complicated...but i owaz canot solve the problem of sentiment ... no formulae at all..
sum1 pls teach me!!!

sumting more....dos teacher arr...haiz~ mayb is me bad luck la! i bring wat textbuk den jiu wic teacher din cum de wor=="" ytd is chia chia..i bring add.ma textbuk...den 2day is biology ( vry nan de i bring) bUt jamilah din cum oso ...swt... haiz~ lata i go c da time table! c tml i dun1 wic teacher absent den bring da textbuk ba! ...(~.=)

k la! go bath 1st...lata nid force myelf go study liao!!!

No comments: