Sunday, July 20, 2008

surprise party 4 c.ym ^^

erm..wen wan go out soo worry da dog la..dun wan eat lao gai there..
haiz~ den muntah..my mom all go out edi..
but i reli hv 2 go liao..den sori lor..
ask it go sleep den close de door=(

on de way go alam jaya saw kah yong n ej'sis tian tian them ...
den taxi go meet wc them..da driver nid me teach him de whole journey=.="
den, me, wc n cg tek taxi go jusco..
saw da liu pek yii n lam bo yii.. waa~ she pretty n soo tall
n lam bo yii oso vry strong n no bad his look..
both oso same same lk in de tv la! nice nice!

den, t.ym tel me i wear wrong bra liao..ahh! reli leh!
den buy a tub wear.. n buy le 1 chain ( got discount! RM17 >> RM 10 )
damn dai!! summore da pretty de bos( i ting is arab ren) help me wear leh!^^
after tat, ch, wp, cg, ym, wc ,me ALL sit inside da ck's car..
haha~ luckily, no polis c dao!!! ^^

.....party start!.....
yeemin vry touch! n mh so song got us support kiss kiss ^.^
n hahaha~ ch n ck act mh n ym de love story..so funny laa!!!
da ck act as ym..n keep pull his trouser..
yerr~ i saw his ma yin tong la (",)

wen, i saw jien do ghost face 2 me den i ma return him
hantu face lor...but oh no! let mei c dao liao..
erm..she look so excited let me so worry!
coz recently we 2 let many ppl said you road edi..
if let them knw..siap lor me...nid find a lubang n cover liao!
but i seem too big respon let them more suspect =.~""""""""

den, 10.30pm ++ wen i so fan hw to tel my sis my location..
ej cum n help me find de guidepost..
i walk to there alone n c wic road izit...
jien saw it n cum teman me.. ej sit there n saw we 2 back tgt..
wat shld i say leh? wen i walk to there alone shi...

ok reach home, eat curry...ahhhh~ i wan keep fit le!
after kem my stomach de capacity bcum soo big liao=.="
den omos 0000 i baru go bath..
jien sms me, ask me "wat u al talkin? y asyik hear his name"
lolx~ soo chi dun!! i ma tel him " they said we 2 you rou la"
~.~""" den, i ter'sleep liao...din reply him more...tired..

P/S: waa~ yeemin reli vry xin fu ~~ *.* kaka~
but not mean i wan beh be my bf la!!!!!! lk tat wil gek sei me1 XD

No comments: