Wednesday, August 13, 2008

me lk ben dan!!!

since he keep said i reli make him feel sooo sad! i wana say sori..bt duno y i cant say it out! if say le, den hw?? can change anyting?? wil bcum nicety?? NO..dun think so..

he cry!!! in front of me! my brain blank blank! i din cry! he cry! n keep said stg..i feel guilty! 1st tym i make tEACher cry!!! last friday oso my false..what's going on?? what shld i do??



they said dis is just a fake! dun b so softhearted!

i duno hw to discern all along! i merely keep a distance v him..den he cry! said wan clear me fr. his memory??!! wat?????!!!!!!!! break up v bf/gf????!!!! T__________________T"""""""""""""

but! if i reli misread him..im such a baddie!!! =(



summore! i feel soo sori to all chinese class classmates..sori sori sori!!! -_- wh, ew, yk, ym, ej, jl. yl, .....sori! is me! is me make de class tone bcum so tension de! sori!!



i reli dun lk bcum so eventful! hen tao yan!!! but the ting had erratically running lk tat!it's break the rule! TEACHER dis word in my mind is tat : can trust 100%! can depend on wen facing prob.! tough den evyting!

now...duno wat to say le!!!



my eyes de tank lk broken liao..cry cry cry=.=""

thx everyone! i knw u all care bout me! thx thx thx!!!

on de way bek home, inside de bus, sit there, i had try hard 2 control de water heavy out fr. eyes..it finali break out when i step outside de door..i cant say anyting..da eyes n throat..out control..cant function well!

sori! mom...dun wori! i wil b OK!!



P/S: i can go act liao! can cry within 5second! ytd i sooo happy! until sleep oso smile..coz i din t'choose 4 PLKN..so hepi! wc, ym, vv, mei n most of my frens oso din gt "tahniah" fr. kerajaan..btw, seah! yeeling! cynthia! gambateh yar! jia you jia you! dun so sad le..!!! aza!

No comments: