Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jia jIa jiA~ ++++ YOU~~~~~~~~~~~

en...haha..
today let me write chinese la~~ *.* lolx!
哟哟~我家cp, wy, wl ~
此不落格题目,特为你们而设的叻!^^
感动么?哈哈!我爱你们!你们最棒!要加油!我支持!

kk...since i stress till be abnormal,
some of u try to comfort me > <
thx thx!!
cp, wl, wy, jq, kevin n..beh(tis might be gam ngam dak gam kiu) =P lolx!
aiyo..i really touch till recover le lol! =D tqtqtqtqtqtqtq yar!

juz now help my sis de student type a chinese letter,
lol..write a primary school essay not so easy leh u knw ma??
hahas! coz i vry high level liao..hohoho~777 (face too tebal =P)

today saw cynthia leh..i at lm bus stop saw a gal walk toward me
i feel guai guai..why facing me n keep smile..
lol..yuan lai is her! hahaha!..
paiseh la! pretty le i cant ma shang ren chu ni =D

haiyo..vry wat de lor..
i haven donate blood leh!!!! from 3 july postpone till 17 july -.=""""
hai me no wat feeling liao lolx!
yorr!~i wan lose weight!!
hope donate blood can lose la 777 =P

i hor...
haven finish hw arr!! @.@( fall down!)
i will spend my time wisely during tis weekend ^O< ( stand again!)

hoohoo~~
aza Aza 5555ting! ^^

nitez ~

No comments: