Friday, October 31, 2008

i luv u, dun tao yan me..


suddenly jue de im just the type of ppl who can easy make ppl tao yan de..
sumtime wil think lk tat
..
now i lk de ppl around me, can say ALL..
bt would they lk me too??..
some wil..bt some tao yan me le izit??..
jiu shi lk dis lor, canot control it..
canot evyting r jz lk wat i think..
just hope i can like myself jz lk i like other..
bt i din't tao yan myself..den i like myself?..
duno leh..thinkin wat now o??..
ok ok..stop do lame thing le..
spm comin! dun think NoT noT le!

jamelah finali left lo today..
hug bu dao her me ~.~
bt lucky dao~jamuan graduasi i gt stand bside her tek pic leh ^^
hehe~
bt actuali i din sad dao hen gou li la..
coz nt so deeply luv her oso..
even i reli reli feel tat she vry geng la! =D
proud of her! 55 not lk 55 ^^ mcm 40++ la..hahas~
bye bye le~ *.*

tml jamuan pg. wil i succeed hug her ?..
hehe...if berjaya, i curi-curi cubit her lor..
lolx!~~
=P


No comments: