Tuesday, October 7, 2008

such a moody day

MoOdy DaY

get my add.ma ppr2..55/100 =(
i knw i did it worse..but duno it would be WORST!!!
i tot i wil get the lowest mark on 60/100..lost 40..
but when i get bek the ppr...cant accept at all..
my false...i reli reli duno wat happen to me tat day..
plus i write as minus..ahhhh~!!!!!
juz lk my chinese ppr..such a bad essay i wrote!!!
im so confident in both subject..i expect to get A1..
even add.ma A2 now..
bt im not sad bout de gred or wat..
juz cant understand wat i had did in ppr2..55!!!
beh cant believe..me too! wat happen?? y?? i reli duno..

beh, queenie, ping, ym..i knw u all r trying to comfort me..
sori..i reli no strength to smile or laugh or talk at all..
my brain is keep blank lk tat..anyway, ThX!!!

BI..i hv no hope at all de..
i tot wil get 60 jiu hao..
bt maha had kindly in marking my essay..
so 65...en...ok le..tat's enough! tq teacher!

ahhh~~
waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh~
nothing to say..all reason r fake! truth is truth!
wrong is wrong! cant change at all!
i hv soo disappointed to myself..
so sori to pn.chia..if she ask me "wat happen?"
i reli duno y..duno hw..duno wat happen!
jiu lian say sori to her oso no strength le..
.....
no mood talk at all!!
no mood smile at all!!




No comments: