Wednesday, September 2, 2009

suddenly appear in busy brain...about..

maybe sometimes,...or more accurate is always....
i used to be ignore myself such as...
Qi is uncomfortable, qi is unhappy, qi is painful...
it's not important for me to show any response ,
this thinking i also forgot where, when, how it start le..

since i ignored myself, i seem forgot to take care the people around me
and so much as i don't know how to let them know i worry about their problems too...

by the way,
i am not unhappy now la lolx! xD
just say say..

i really very busy ....
because i wanna be proud to tell out my worst result for this monthly test
after get my final exam result,
it's mean i have to get g0od go0d result only my wish can come true ma ^^
so...
i must jia y0u jia you lor =D

Aza azA fighting~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gambateh neh!~!~~~~~~~!!!
add shi add shi OIL~~

No comments: