Monday, May 17, 2010

HappY Teacher's Day ^^

hehe~today I'm so tired arghhs~but I'm so happy too :D

This morning I persisting stay with PRS group even they are busy training for the performance..
since I fail to find other familiar faces at other corners ==llll
But, i enjoy there so much with those "big kids"...
Obviously,they are still kid-thinking ...
I feel comfort to be with them, they will straight away express their feeling/thinking/emotion without organize it/manage it/ delete, retype, delete, retype in their mind first before say something.

Honestly, at first I don't know how to communicate with them (I'm not kid-thinking =[ sigh..)
I just try to use "scold" to communicate with them
:( sorry!I admit that I'm totally wrong to do so...
But soon, I have change my mind by taking another way to approach one of the Naughty King
That's soft power---a way that he happy I happy :D
Thank Yiling !^^ is you is you! haha is you make me aware this simple thing !

Everyone don't like get scold, may be I SAW he is a troublemaker but
before that I may ask him or try to understand him that why he will be like that/ do like that 1st...
Be patient ba~ it's wonderful together with kids^^

As helping teacher as a Hakim, ouch!I'm damn stupid ><
I have try my best , please do appreciate it Hahahass.. :P
I found that most of the badminton players are quite leng zai LOL
make me so regret that why am I so early come out from mom fallopian tube ><>
too bad! u guys so YOUNG! haiz ...
XD! "auntie don't want xiao didii de.."hahas...

And and and!!! I eventually found my badminton partner! LOL! Ms Yeow Cx!!!!!!!
so happy your badminton skill same "pr0 " like me :PPPP hahahahahas~
happy happy~~~

k lor...time is waiting no man ><
bye! study yar qii..


No comments: