Friday, May 21, 2010

I hope everything will be ok soon...

Just now I have received a message about mh dad was pass away..
It's really so sad to hear that ... :(
I just wish my friend will be strong...
I can understand how sad is that...
really feel so heartache :[ since I had experience it before...
you don't know how much I wish my friends will never know the feeling...
After a few minutes, my tears are now running non-stop.....
ohh..God...please please please !!!!
please don't bring any sadness to the people around me anymore...
please befall on me ...it's doesn't matter! ! ! !

I love my family.. but I unable to help her to get rid from that suffer..
I am really useless ...I can't cry...I cannot cry...
even just say I love them I also no strength to make it loud...
my heart was so painful ...as I know my mom will be again so worry about us .........
as she is so obsessed ..my chest feels like choked!.....
I don't know who can I tell...
can I give up my exam??can I just give up...I still can do it??? ......
help~I need to be strong!

why ... Please don't bring it to my family....
befall on me befall on me!!! nevermind! please let's them go..
PLEASE..! if I were allowed to beg on You!

Sorry to my classmates..if I have show u guys a moody face ....
Everything will be ok, right?....T_T

No comments: