Monday, June 28, 2010

26 27 28 juNe HappY Bday to Wen wen!

26 + 27 June Sat + Sun ~ I went to Econsave Segar Perdana work as ChipsMore promoter ^^ $$$ come~
hehe..easy job! I enjoy it...it didn't swallow all my study + rest time..I still can do homework after 9pm..
No need to wake up too early unless I want to do some chores because it start at 12pm..
and I can back to my home sleep while break time lOlx (as near as walk walk then reach ! :P)
Don't ask me why do this type of job! I will use eyes "beer" you lor haha..hey! communication is important lar wei!! $ t00 (",)

P/s: My supervisor handsome! haha..he very nice want!xD so that I work till senang senang no susah!! ^.^~back home very early!!!!
28 June ~ g0 Fun OK for YM Bday !! :D
happy to see her there~ long time no see le leh~~hehe..

Ck & ym ^^ sweet couple forever~

Wen wen & me :DDD ( me so noob..- -")

P/S : Thx Q Panda fetch me back ^.- love y0u!!

No comments: