Friday, April 27, 2012

Goo~goo~GOOD MORNING XD!

Sound so excited har? 777 YES I AM!! XD
haha it's ok, just ignore my sot plug =P

Today I am going to announce that the day addicted to sleep(沉溺于睡意中) is now officially ended!!
Look, it's not I want it to be ended OR it's gonna to be ended BUT...
it's OFFICIALLY ENDED =DDD~


Wake up early to have a healthy morning walk, haha I admit that I was not running just now, most of the time I was just walking =P 
No worry, I am gonna to train my stamina, be endurance :).
=D Well done Qii! This is your "cute" 1st step to start a fresh day leh xD
Say NO to sedentary lifestyle~! 
Welcome a healthy lifestyle, it's never be too late =) !
Here an orange a day with looking at green green coconut tree teeheeee ;)

P/S: a lucky star to wish oppa, suet, maple a very very very very good luck in exam :D Hwaiting!!!

and...... ^0^ ! 27th APRIL !!! Let's shout together:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you VIVIEN !!!"




No comments: