Friday, May 4, 2012

Learning aka Thinking~

Yo~! Welcome u cactus东东=D(so u're bisexual right, then no calling u  girl/boy haha ps..)
Cactus, the new joined member by last 2 weeks~
Actually, with some regret..I just realized that people like me who love to drink water are really unsuitable to take care of this kind of organism.
How can I ignore it while I'm drinking water all the time? and it just beside me, for sure I have to give "a little bit" to them everyday because I drink water everyday ma...ohhh frustrated..to hope it can live longer, I will try best to control myself not to watering it too over =).

Alright, this morning or more accurate to say that last night, I didn't sleep...until 7a.m. only I take a nap till 10a.m. and I wake up naturally. Seriously, I am not sleepy, I'm fresh! XD I believe this is the good side effect of exercising. Haha! Healthy me! Cycling and jogging (or walking =p) yeah!! =D
But, will not sleepless again if can, I know sleep = water, same important ^^.
So, what am I busy for until no sleep? hehe...secret stuff!! ;D By the way, it's a good thing nah! I do enjoyed it and learned one more new thing after 3D interior design that had been learned by last week xD! nice right =D...happy!!

3D model on designing the lobby of chancellery~failed actually haha =P see the mushroom pillars flying above the ground haha... I am satisfy though =D

I had been upset because of thinking that I am stucking at uum, I don't really know what can I learn other than academic knowledge, I need some improvement on myself. But now, I changed my mind, we should be positive thinking that I can't get those outdoor learning like ice-skating, scuba diving, baking cake, blablabla, etc. but I can still do some indoor learning, right? Yes, I can^^. Positive thinking yar!

Another thing is that I am so so so so so wish to go back KL on May.
U can't imagine that this month is just the most important month and I need to be there, many things like
1. my family, and my coming soon new family member =DDD I gonna be 小阿姨 soon just end of this month! "key dai~" I love u baby!welcome *love u*!^0^
2. then ahhhhhhhh Oppa n Jossup are currently at KL !! Help college students have also just finished exam!
omggg can I cry =S now only May, when is July? :X I don't really want to know how long is that..
3. Then mr.Beh has told me that he has a plan awwwwwww let me bang wall please!

May may May MAY arghh....MAYbe I can fly ~.~ ...

P/s: 正在找回不讨厌任何人,不随便发脾气的我~不要迷失自己^^ EQ EQ~

2nd P/s haha :P
Yesterday I did wore black color formal went to class laa 777 
(Please wear BLACK shirt on 3rd Mei (World Press Freedom Day)(La Journée mondiale de la liberté de la presse) to respect and uphold the right to freedom of expression.)
the point: again I able to fulfil my promise to myself =D

No comments: