Thursday, May 31, 2012

Random happiness for June ^___^

Today, in order to take a cert, I had accidently exercised alot.. ~,~
Seriously, I don't like the design of my U buidlings!
Never fail to mess me up~
The important office you are looking for, is always hiding at the corner where you only able to discover if you has been told by somebody else.
The lecturer's room you are looking for, is always missing at somewhere~
e.g: you want to find room no.105, you will only see 100-104 and 106-110, 105 is always missing one :X.. here the "cute" points of the building design huh haha jinjja beh tahan ahhh!!!
"ahh S.T.R.E.S.S!!"
Fortunately, everytime after all the "exercise" has been done, I will get to find it la =].
万幸 o。o~

Tomorrow will be the 1st of June!! X)
Can start count down within one month le~ ^___^
happie dog dog, I will be back soon!! bogoshipoyoo~ :D

No comments: