Monday, September 1, 2008

sot+stress concurrence=.=""

ppl saw me so sot..me oso feel lk tat..
vry noisy me..i reli wan 2 be quiet de..i wana be Si WEN abit!
i worse n worse le..yue lai yue not lk gal liao=.="vry chu lu!
da mouth cum out many say..when i conscious already say many things liao..
n da thing me oso duno wat lai de...zzzzz...

emm..how to say leh! i do it..u oso work in v me=.="
u knw ma?! i wil bcum greedy de! reli! reli! not joke!
if nobody stop me..............................................................
or already tan xin le......

recently my system so chaotic!
when shld sleep i freshen! when shld freshen i sleepy...
0000 go bed...but 3am just sleep...wat's wrong!
ahhh~ wil old soon de leh! CanNot laaa~~~hw to change??

i tel her..."after trial la.."
i knw im trying to evade...i duno im sked wat??
no nid sked!!! i knw de...but y so -ve liao me??...
i dun like!!!
okok! let me dare dare to face it!!!
trust myself!!!

saturday, sis n me damned geng!!
8.55pm depart to johor,..11pm reach there..stay 2hours..
1.15am back here...3.30am reach!
de whole journey, i cant sleep at all!
coz if i sleep..de driver---my sis wil folo oso...den u knw wat wil happen!
tat's y she bring me go tgt!=.="im soooo "talkative"...
i vry boundless beneficial tat we can back here safely!!
OMG! over de mei rong jiao again!
pouch cum out!~.~lata tml panda eyes cum out!
finali nobody wan me liao la!

No comments: