Thursday, September 4, 2008

i..duno myself de! duno duno!!!!

ytd.......
i ween tat im wil brave...but...
wat i hv did???? i run away............i stand in front de room..
c awhile den run away!!!! cant believe it!!
on de bus...start cant understand myself at all...
"i duno me de!!! duno duno!!!...reli duno!!!tao yan le...."

nowadays...i feel i like all de ppl around me...vry vry like!!!
but,....
i feel...start ....DiSgUstEd v myself le...
reli tao yan myself now...
lk a skunk!!!..tao yan si le....otokeh??zhen me ban...
:(.........

em.....
tml hv to go skul...
i wana scold him...
how cum make ppl sad...vry hurt ppl de ,duno o??
even not say me..but stil feel mad!
i knw he unmeant de n is due to stress 1..but stil canot lk tat 1...
when u say out sumting....
pls consider to ppl feeling...dun be so selfish...
u stress dun make ppl stress oso...!!!
k! 4gv him ba...we r not man of God..stil wil do sumting wrong..
but, i hv to ma ma xia ta! ppl sad edi...
i wil scold him de! ..even duno he get dao anot...=.="""

No comments: