Friday, September 12, 2008

absent-mindedInG..

em...exam..stress....look so chan...old 5 years...
no sleep well...2 hours per day...wat oso blur blur edi..

BM...err...not sure i write it gud anot..
esei juz..."bcoz dis so tat lor.."...vry zzzzzzz
BI...essay...da bian..i wori...
sked maha wil fall down due to read my esei..
SJ..paper 2.. sum i can do it well^^...bt sum..em..
dun1 say le..
Moral..exam start til now..
dis subject i most happy le..^^
ans all behind de..hehe~ 1st tym got time do it!

sumting more...queenie told me sumting bout last fri..
he tel them their marks...me de..he say: o~tat 1 arr..4got le..
O.o xiao qi dao..haiz..he wan cont blame me de hua..
i oso duno how...he juz lk a unlike teacher de teacher 4 me..
K fine watever cincai la! i reli no tym waste 4 him at all!
i juz wan my mark fairfully!!! tq!

finali...i can sleep more than 2 hours on thursday liao!
hehehe~yeah! but stil vry stress...

yeah yeah yeah~~~
leehom leehom~ aka~ leehom~
搖滾怎麼了^^

p/s: hv to thx jay chou de songs...accompany me dis few painful days...hehe~ i dun lk him..but lk his songs!

No comments: