Monday, November 16, 2009

yo~qi is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

halo halo halo~hihihihihi~
hehehehe~
why am i disappear? not la, my pc yai yai! not listen to me
i cant on9 ..even cant on the computer leh~kelian de me*,*
hahas...

my sis oso beh tahan,
finally we decided to buy new CPU
ahhh!! yes yes! i am using!!!
aleh aleh aleh~~shuanging!!! xD
i can dl many many drama le..
the old CPU bye bye~~ =P

wana let u all see some pic de actually..
bt my jie jie duno put the bluetooth to whr liao =.="""
erm...recently i am so addicted to the "W" file!
ohh!! read read read! 卫斯理! haha...
tmr gt additional class for math till thursday..aiyo...lazy arr...

and i wan learn drive, bt haven call..i oso duno call who...zzz

my mom come back liao..
OMG!! dun gv me eat so much arr!
i wan lose weight de leh...
拜托你了!母亲大人,不要动摇我~

ok! bye~

No comments: